Meraki Talent's is currently seeking a Product Specialist (Funds) to join their business on a permanent basis. Our client is a prestigious Global Private Banking firm. They offer a full suite of Private Banking Services which due to the UHNW nature of their client based is investment in focus. Due to ongoing growth and development within their London office a new opportunity has arisen for a Product Specialist to join.
As a Product Specialist for Funds you will be responsible for delivering broad based advisory fund solutions and supporting Investment Advisors with the Mutual Fund and ETF offerings, new fund launches and client queries. The role will additionally work closely with colleagues across Global Funds and ETFs to ensure product consistency whilst delivering solutions which fit the UK market.
This role is client facing as well as highly collaborative with they other key colleagues which make up the client's overall proposition including Relationship Manager, Investment Advisers and other Product Specialists. The role will feed into portfolio construction and theme implementation as well as contributing to marketing and investment idea generations.
For this role my client is seeking the following skills and attributes:
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Around 4-8 years experience within an Asset or Wealth Management firm
- Good knowledge of external fund management market
- A strong understanding of investment products, valuation methodologies and basic structures
- Curiosity about investment markets and subjects
- FCA level 4 or CFA Level 1 or above
- Strong MS excel, MS power point and written comms skills