Meraki Talent are working with a flourishing, multinational investment management company to appoint an ambitious Investment Analyst to join their team in Leeds.
Assisting a growing team of investment professionals, you will have the opportunity to support senior analysts with fundamental processes such as a generating reports, maintaining accurate data and acting as an essential point of contact for all queries.
The Main Responsibilities of the Investment Analyst will Include:
- Working closely with Senior Analysts to support the daily operations of the business
- Maintaining accurate records in accordance to the standards of the business
- Supporting business objectives by delivering an outstanding service to both clients and key Stakeholders.
The Background of the Investment Analyst MUST Include:
- High quality written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Proficient in Excel (VLookups desirable)
If you are a astute administrator looking for an amazing opportunity in financial services and a flexible working pattern (only 2 days in office),please do not hesitate to get in touch ASAP.
Please see our website page headed (eg) 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation of how we use the information we collect about you.'