Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
As a part of role, your responsibility includes:
• Conduct fundamental research and maintain coverage on Southeast Asia equities or other regions as assigned
• Provide thought leadership and stock recommendations in your coverage area and add value to the out performance of regional top picks and other thematic lists
• Publish high-quality research reports for private bank clients
• Present at internal sales meetings/ desk visits and external client meetings/ events
• Support relationship managers and other internal partners with their research requests
• Collaborate with and support other research team members in research publications and presentations
• The role is based in Singapore
Your future colleagues
Be part of a dedicated team of diverse investment professionals in Investment Solutions & Sustainability, which is committed to deliver sustainable and innovative products, content and solutions to our Wealth Management clients. Our self driven and collaborative-team of research analysts add value to Credit Suisse House View and strives to deliver compelling investment performance over the long term for client portfolios through bottom-up fundamental research backed by signature content and thought leadership. You will be exposed to professionals across our Investment Asset classes, as well as other functions that support the wealth management business, giving you the chance to build broad relationships, gain a deeper understanding of how each of these areas operate and get involved in activities outside of your immediate role or team.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.