About Revolut People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped 25 million customers get more from their money. And we're not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have 5000 people working around the world, from our great offices or remotely, on our mission. And we're looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role Financial Crime Product teams are at the forefront of Revolut's efforts to keep customers and their money safe. Working within Revolut's first line of defense, each team builds products and processes to ensure effective risk management and compliance with our regulatory obligations while maintaining a close focus on customer experience and outcomes
We aim to prevent financial crime more effectively than traditional banks and use small and nimble teams powered by smart data to do this. We're looking for a Global Subject Matter Expert with solid FinCrime experience Someone who'll support our first-line FinCrime teams in building safe, effective controls, advise on financial crime decision-making, assess and validate FinCrime risks, and assist our business control function with control testing
Up for the challenge? Let's get in touch
What you'll be doing
- Working with product teams to perform financial crime risk assessments related to CDD and KYC, AML/CTF transaction monitoring, Sanctions and PEP screening or fraud
- Supporting the design and development of innovative yet practical financial crime control by translating regulatory requirements into actionable controls
- Assessing and monitoring the impact of new initiatives to Revolut's overall financial crime risk and control framework
- Proactively identifying potential gaps in existing financial crime processes, systems and controls and drive enhancements to these
- Keeping up to date with relevant regulations, industry guidance and financial services innovations, particularly from a financial crime risk perspective
- Ensuring clarity, transparency and insight in both BAU and growth/expansion related discussions with regulators, law enforcement and banking partners
- Collaborating, coordinating and partnering with Revolut's product, compliance and audit teams, as well as local legal entities
What you'll need
- Deep financial crime experience, ideally gained via working in either consultancy or more than one other financial institution in one or more of: CDD and KYC / AML/CTF transaction monitoring / Sanctions and PEP screening / Fraud prevention and detection
- Very strong knowledge of global requirements for financial crime and fraud controls
- Experience in performing detailed financial crime risk assessments, and assessing, designing and testing mitigating controls
- Good understanding of both traditional and innovative financial services products (such as crypto, buy now-pay later, etc.) and associated financial crime risks
- Proficiency in performing detailed and efficient research of regulatory requirements, industry guidance and case studies in relation to new markets or products
- Understanding of industry-wide financial crime practices and trends
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Highly organised and structured working style
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- High degree of fluency and written communication skills in English
- Vilnius: 4,700 - 6,300 gross monthly*
- Lithuania: 4,700 - 6,300 gross monthly*
- Other locations: Compensation will be discussed during the interview process
*Final compensation will be determined based on the candidate's qualifications, skills, and previous experience
Building a global financial super app isn't enough. Our Revoluters are a priority, and that's why in 2021 we launched our inaugural D&I Framework, designed to help us thrive and grow everyday. We're not just doing this because it's the right thing to do. We're doing it because we know that seeking out diverse talent and creating an inclusive workplace is the way to create exceptional, innovative products and services for our customers. That's why we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences to join this multicultural, hard-working team.
By applying for the above position, you will confirm that you have reviewed and agreed to our Data Privacy Notice for Candidates .