Reporting to the Underwriting ManagerReponsibilities:
- Assessing the short term solvability of companies and groups, thereby recommending a maximum amount of exposure to our corporate and institutional customers.
- Monitoring a portfolio of companies, presenting and defending your recommendations to the Credit Committee and to customers.
- Getting in contact with some of the companies to be analysed (through calls and e-mails) to obtain information.
- Participating in customer calls and visits
- Tietiary education preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in Credit Analysis (for corporates) preferbably in Banks or Credit Insurers
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical skills
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jeremy at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
JEREMY TANG ZHIHAO
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1325165