As a Technical Account Manager for Agency Trading you will be responsible for the implementation, on-going support and growth of a variety of client's busy critical trading systems playing a key role in the support of these systems. This involves technical troubleshooting, performance and network analysis and working directly with the end users on functional requirements such as risk and pricing. It requires a strong set of IT skills in conjunction with a keen interest in financial markets working closely with our Engineers and Product managers and alongside traders and technical staff using the services we provide.
The role is mission critical and provides excellent exposure to fast paced, high-tech environments spanning trading solutions across many product types and exchanges.
The successful candidate is expected to take care of support requests from customers via email, phone and face to face. Support requests will come directly from traders or from the first line support staff working for them.
The selected candidate will be based in London working within a department that is based in offices across EMEA. The London office is predominantly responsible for our English customer based. This role requires frequent interactions with colleagues in various geographical locations around Europe and with different cultural backgrounds. As a result there are occasional travel requirements.As a technical Account Manager your role will include:
- Working closely with IT staff at customer sites to diagnose and resolve technical configuration issues.
- Working directly with clients to implement key functionality - Setting up a solution to quote on a market, setting up volatility surfaces, delivering a solution for algo trading.
- Fault finding of complex trading systems ensuring clients are up and running in the market. Liaising with our engineering team on faults that require code changes.
- Acting as the interface between the end users at the customer site and our Engineering team, collecting, analyzing and prioritizing issue reports and feature suggestions.
- Responsibilities as the Customer Services Account Manager, ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction and continuous good communication.
- Pay frequent visits to London based customers (visiting trading floors and technical staff) and occasional visits to customers in other European countries to better understand their business, demonstrate new functionality and better diagnose system faults.
- Assist customers in achieving desired business results using our products.
- Optimize customer usage of the products via trainings, tunings and consultancy.
- Liaising with our sales team on new deliveries and delivering these new trading systems.
- Implement adaptations or enhancements to the products to fulfil customer needs, such as development of trading strategies, custom pricing models, integration with 3rd party systems etc.
- Understand and analyze the clients need from a technical and functional point of view
- Train users on our products (IT Team)
- Ensure technical expertise on a given client portfolio
- Promote new features, new products, latest updates to your client portfolio along with Sales Account Managers
- Build a strong and positive relationship with our clients
- Establish, measure, control and enforce best practices
- On-site or off-site consultancy upon request
- Resourceful candidate, hardworking, curious, with major personal or professional achievements.
- Great passion for technology, basic Java, SQL, Unix, XML skillset
- Excellent command in English
- Approachable and ambitious
- Excellent people interaction and Client Communication
- Dedication to customers satisfaction
We welcome those hungry tech minds to our continuous journey of great technology within financial markets. Prove us you are passionate, analytical, open and we will nurture you and give you autonomy to grow. We are a rapidly growing company, so expect an international and diversified career path.