We are Alter Domus. Our name means "The Other House" and we're a world leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. We believe in being different. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly, whoever you're speaking to. And it's your freedom to decide which cutting-edge kind of finance professional you want to be. Join more than 4,100 fund administration, accounting, tax, loan administration and legal experts worldwide and take pride in being alternative.
Alter Domus clients include the world's leading asset managers, lenders and asset owners. We're specialists who use the most innovative technologies to create unparalleled solutions for the private equity, real assets and debt capital markets sectors. This is where standout talent advances what's possible in fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
• Act in manager capacity as an escalation point for primary deal owners on European Transactions; and work with Loan Agency support staff to manage and communicate deal information and ensure that all teams adhere to appropriate workflows.
• Review and negotiate administrative provisions within Credit Agreements. Oversee the updating of the Agency system to reflect attributes of each credit agreement and related governing documents.
• Oversee the calculation, invoicing and disbursement of all deal related fees by maintaining a cumulative master list or report per client.
• Responsible for oversight of coordination of funds movement related to initial funding and closing, managing closings for lenders transferring positions by assignment, and working with the borrower and lending group as needed.
• Oversee ongoing maintenance of facility commitments and the processing of loan/facility-related activity; including rollovers, rate settings, conversions, prepayments, assignments, amendments, waivers, etc., by utilizing KPI reports and other tools available within the loan system.
• Oversee accurate and timely collection and disbursement of interest/principal/fee payments to lenders by utilizing KPI reports and other tools available within the loan system. Ensure collection of new borrowings from lenders and disbursement to borrower is completed timely by the team.
• Act as an escalation point for borrowers and lenders; ensure compliance with the terms of the Credit Agreement and other governing documents.
• Maintain expert knowledge of all relevant portfolios and deal related documentation.
• Identify and develop key leaders in the group, build upon individual strengths and mentor to facilitate success at the next level.
• Build effective partnerships with internal teams and external partners.
• Train and coach support staff on the life cycle of a loan, deal documentation, industry standards, professional communication and client workflow deliverables and execution.
• Recruit, train and develop knowledgeable teams of professionals.
• Work in a dynamic team environment and participate in strategic initiatives identifying and implementing best practices and operational efficiencies.
• BA/BS in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
• 5+ years of investment management operations experience or bank loan agency/syndication experience.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business or economics or commensurate work experience.
• Ability to independently research and resolve complex problems.
• Ability to collaborate with internal groups and external clients; strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Demonstrated analytical skills, strong working knowledge of fundamental financial/accounting/business concepts and a strong, proactive interest in learning and mastering new concepts.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills and experience, knowledge or familiarity with Bloomberg, performance systems, and other loan research and analysis tools.