This advanced Tech Start-up already has a strong network of institutional investors, and are open to considering candidates from a Venture Capital who specializes in investing with Series A & B Technology Ecosystem Startup, or an experienced TMT Investment Bank on an SVP/Executive Director level. Culturally, this role will 'salivate ' those who are looking to build a distinctive track record amongst the service side industry. The Unicorn element to this hire, is trying to find a Finance Professional (qualified accountant, ideally) who has discovered that they are a strong networker/business developer - good head for numbers couple with having an ability to attract "Big Ticket" investors.Key Resposibilities & Deliverables
- Provide strategic recommendations and identify risks and opportunities to the CEO with respect to fundraising activities and capital management.
- Lead the deal-making and assist the CEO in negotiating investment terms, conditions, and agreements. Direct ownership of all counterparties and stakeholders involved in the fundraising process from start to finish.
- Spearhead the creation of Financial Model for all fundraising activities, including external stakeholders' management, liaising with internal team on data analytics, and 365 feedback on where the company can increase their performance.
- Own and manage the capital stack, including scenario modeling based on different fundraising options.
- Compute the financing activity trends and strategic initiatives of all competitors in the cybersecurity space.
- Research on & find M&A opportunities that contribute to the long-term strategic direction in terms of its capital raising and financial growth plans.
If you are looking for an exciting career move in 2023, and fit this criteria well, please register your application today.