We are currently working with a London-based Hedge fund who are looking to add an industrials analyst to their team. They run a long/short market neutral fund that focuses on global Industrial and Consumer stocks including up to 40 sub-sectors. They combine bottom-up fundamental analysis with a data-driven investment process utilizing proprietary models.
This opportunity is a fantastic chance to join a top team and for someone with a passion for the industrial sector, this could be a career-defining role. In order to be considered for this role you must be a match for the below requirements: Requirements:
- 10 years of analyst experience (must have buy-side)
- Experience must be focused on the Industrials sector
- Track record covering the industrials sector
- Educated to degree level from a top-rated university
- Eligible to work in the UK
In order to be considered for this role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org