You will be responsible for epic and story creation with the scrum team and resolving any questions around scope or requirements during delivery. In terms of the project, individuals with a background in market or reference data, corporate actions, or currency/FX data will get up to speed the quickest. There will be significant learning through documentation so someone with demonstrable experience of in this form of learning is preferred.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 3+ years business analysis / projects experience within Agile environments
- Ideally experience in investment operations, asset management or securities services
- Epic and user story creation and elaboration experience
- SQL and data analysis skills
- Experience with TDD/BDD testing patterns preferred
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
This is a £400-450/day PAYE contract, based London with hybrid working, initially for six months.