Market-Leading & Competitive Summary
Industry-leading market maker using innovative and cutting-edge technology, with data at the core of the investment process. Great opportunity for a polyglot software engineer to join the Commodities team working on their advanced technology platform.
Working in partnershop with the trading, research and data teams, you'll build out and support core analytics in response to challenges faced by the business. You'll work with large datasets and integrate data & insights into models and investment processes, driving enhancements that help maintain competitive advantage. Utilising your mix of strong technology skills and computer science fundamentals, you will be critical to the growth of the desk.
The successful candidate will likely be working in tech, for example in a product team at a FAANG company or similar. They will enjoy facing off to the business and be an outstanding communicator. Requirements
- Excellent academics: minimum bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Expert Python skills (or comparable language); multiple programming languages is ideal
- Sound experience with complex, multi-site systems architectures
- Good knowledge of Unix operating systems and database technologies
- Creative problem solver, someone who can look at the bigger picture
- Finance experience NOT required
- Significant salary + bonus + benefits
- Build complex software solutions to solve challenging problems in agile environment
- Positive, friendly culture
If this sounds like you, or you'd like to know more, please get in touch! Zoe Prosi
[T] (0)20 3745 6534
[M] (0)7432 222692