At M&G our purpose is to help people manage and grow their savings and investments, responsibly.
As a business, we are continuing to take steps towards a sustainable future, delivering better long-term solutions for our customers and clients and identifying new opportunities to make a positive impact for our environment and communities . To help us achieve our vision we're looking for exceptional people who live our values of care and integrity and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles and also offer work place accommodations to ensure you have what you need to effectively deliver in your role. The Role:
Prudential International Assurance (PIA) part of M&G plc Group is an Irish regulated life insurance company that offers investment, protection and savings products to UK residents, residents of certain crown dependencies and residents (typically expatriate) in selected European countries.
Within PIA, we are a small business area, with Teams in both Edinburgh and Warsaw. Your role will involve gaining detailed knowledge of the processes and systems that support these teams in order to maximise improvement to deliver better outcomes for our customers, in turn you will be part of a small supportive business area where you can maximise and develop your potential. Key Responsibilities:
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Responsible for supporting all customer and adviser related processes and requirements planning for Change
- Provide support to the Contact Centre team and Servicing team to evidence good customer outcomes against policy, legislation and risk appetite.
- Ensure that continuous process improvement opportunities are maximised.
- Preparation of operational procedures and other documents required to achieve operational readiness (including, when needed, the testing of IT systems).
- Meticulous time management and ensuring multiple stakeholders are kept fully informed at all times.
- Keep fully informed of other change to provide continuous improvement and support to teams.
- Knowledge of process analysis and improvement tools and methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance and investments products
- Detailed knowledge of customer service processes on wealth management/investment/ wrap platforms
- Experience of delivering analysis and proposing solutions to issues
- Experience in a similar position providing service to users of a wealth management/ investment / wrap platform.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and exploring digital solutions
- Experience of delivering strategic change
We have a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture at M&G plc, underpinned by our policies and our employee-led networks who provide networking opportunities, advice and support for the diverse communities our colleagues represent. Regardless of gender, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, nationality or disability we are looking to attract, promote and retain exceptional people. We also welcome those who take part in military service and those returning from career breaks.