About the role
You are a lover of all things marketing and branding. You are on top of the latest marketing trends and understand how to bring the greatest ideas back down to the ground. You like to solve complex problems by using equal parts creativity, intuition, and data. You understand the importance of metrics and are eager to compile, analyze and report on data.
This role is for the candidate that wants to take work into his/her hands and add value to the businesses they support. This person is not a cog in a wheel but a strategist and implementation partner. You will be empowered to utilize a wide spectrum of marketing tactics to drive demand and lead generation, create product launches, develop cross-sell campaigns and other objectives depending on business priorities.
You may not have all the answers, but you are willing to go the extra mile. Does this sound like you?Requirements
- At least 3-4 years of experience and a successful track record in B2B financial services marketing
- Demonstrate experience in marketing to a variety of audience - by product, geography or job roles such as traders, portfolio managers, c-levels from corporates, buy-side or sell-side
- An ability to adapt and prioritize self-sufficiently
- The ability to successfully partner with a broad range of colleagues globally - from the Management team to sales/account managers and product leads
- Experience in developing marketing plans and coordinating execution with external agencies and vendors
- Ability to drive lead generation, explore creative ways to engage with our clients, and campaign management with minimal guidance
- Execution of modern marketing channels including: social media, content, and digital marketing (platforms, calendaring & collaboration)
- Experience in managing digital campaigns, proficient with using PPC interfaces, recommending adjustments to budget, messaging and channel strategies where appropriate, and tracking metrics to determine campaign effectiveness
- Experience in event marketing, planning and executing virtual and in-person events in UK (and to coordinate remotely for events in locations outside of UK)
- Familiar with using design software (eg. Adobe) and content management systems (eg. WordPress)
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - with proficiency in English and an APAC/European language is a plus
- Flexibility to Travel
MaxxTrader is a global FX Trading Platform, whose EMS solution is sought by major global financial institutions - banks, broker dealers and hedge funds - to better-connect their FX trading desks with liquidity providers, wherever they are, through proprietary distribution connectors.
We are all-in-one platform that covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers' unique requirements & strategies.
MaxxTrader has a team of passionate, 'get it done' visionaries who are client-focused and strategically minded with their sights set on building better trading solutions for the institutional FX trader.