Our client, a leading firm within the ESG investment advisory space, seek to add a Python Developer to their rapidly growing technology division. They partner with leading asset managers, wealth managers, investment banks and institutional investors across Europe, to provide ESG investment and portfolio analytics.
The firm are looking to hire a data engineer with strong Python skills to grow out and help build the technology division of the organisation. The ideal candidate will have experience in financial services, building data pipelines and automating engines. Responsibilities:
- Automating proprietary modelling engines and working on data pipelines
- Carrying out research and performing analysis on companies to process through models which can be distributed to clients
- Excellent Python skills (Pandas)
- Experience with AWS package
- Previous experience working on a data pipeline
- Machine learning experience is a plus
- An understanding of basic statistics
- Computer science or related degree (desirable)
If you meet all the requirements of the role, please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com for an initial discussion with one of our experienced consultants.