We are currently looking for an Investment Associate to join a successful sector and strategy agnostic fund manager in London.
- Preparation and confirmation of financial models for potential investment opportunities
- Preparation of summaries of investment opportunities for Investment Committee presentation
- Coordination of all due diligence relating to investment opportunities
- Management Sourcing and analysis of prospective investments.
- Interaction with joint venture partners in understanding investment opportunities
- Serve as a mentor to junior analysts in the investment team.
- 2-3 years of Real Estate Investment Banking experience or Real Estate Private Equity fund.
- Bachelor's Degree in a finance related degree.
- Highly skilled with financial analysis, modelling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modelling test).
- European languages could be an asset but are not essential for this role.
Have the right skill set? Then Apply Now!