Provide business analysis support to ensure effective delivery of agreed projects, covering activities such as:
Essential Skills Required:
- Confirming nature and scope of change
- Impact assessment of changes
- GAP Analysis
- Data analysis
- Analysis and documentation of requirements
- Identification and analysis of solutions
- Design of the implementation of process and organisational changes
- Business change analyst with experience in the asset management industry
- Experience of requirements elicitation through direct interaction with business users and their processes (Interviews, observation and workshops),
- Experience of working with senior business users
- Logical, structured thought processes and good problem solving skills
- Good relationship management skills - able to engage with and gain confidence of others and maximise their contribution to the process
- Strong communication skills - written, pictorial, presentational and verbal at all levels within the organisation
- Experience of Agile working practices
- Can develop new ideas and approaches that impact on existing methods, policies and approaches.
- Self starter who is ready to own responsibility for coordinating and planning the objectives and activities.
- A technical minded person with a desire to keep abreast of ever changing Asset Management and technology industries.
- Confident enough to be able to challenge business ideas where they do meet stated objectives