Enfusion is a pioneer in developing innovative, native cloud investment management software, analytics, and managed services for asset managers and hedge funds around the globe. We underpin the investment operations of fund managers from our global offices spanning four continents. Our unique, seamless, SaaS-based platform is reshaping the global investment operations landscape by removing traditional information boundaries and uniting the front-, middle- and back-office into one system, with one unified data set.
Passionate about client service, we complement our software solutions with expert middle- and back-office managed services. In fact, we've been recognized as Best Managed Services Provider at the HFM EU Services Awards. We help fund managers around the world streamline their operations, mitigate risk, and improve transparency and reporting so they can confidently focus on what they do best - invest.
As a company, we're absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Learn more about Enfusion by visiting www.enfusion.com and apply today!
Business Analysts at Enfusion create innovative solutions for our clients by identifying opportunities and strategies to improve business efficiencies. You will collaborate with our Product Managers to define different and enhance elements of Enfusion's Electronic Trading module within our software solution and help build out customized solutions within our software.
Our software solution is a front-to-back portfolio system and our goal is to provide world class features that traders, PMs and compliance officers at asset managers, hedge funds, institutional trading desks, among others, can leverage to be faster and better informed of their trading.
Business Analysts partner with our operations teams to capture and define client's complex problems and requirements in their day to day workflows. Utilize your problem-solving skills to take the defined requirements and build solutions to close operational gaps and inefficiencies. You will translate new offerings and enhancements into formalized business requirements and work with our development team to build out and test functional requirements based on specification documents you helped develop. We are looking for energetic business analysts that get excited by financial markets applications and the impact they have on those who use them. What You'll Do:
- Write detailed specifications on development requests including trading workflows for multiple asset classes and advanced portfolio rebalancing workflows
- Provide summary reports of project status
- Take ownership of existing projects and solve for new customer needs, including:
- Assisting the sales team in understanding and outlining advanced trading, portfolio management, and compliance requirements
- Working with new clients to take existing workflows, consolidating and adding efficiencies, through software configurations or creatively designed solutions to develop
- Working with existing clients to design new workflows, consolidating and adding efficiencies, through software configurations or creatively designed solutions to develop
You'll Need to Have:
- Proactively solicit requirements from internal and external users
- Prioritize and execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Design new workflows, features and functions
- Create test suites and matrices to be coded for automated regression testing
- Analyzing reported QA nuances to determine if behavior is a bug, system feature, or misconfiguration
- Provide Level 3 technical support to live clients in real time
- Bachelor's in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or Related Field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the following:
- Financial services industry working with Prime Brokers, Executing Brokers, OEMS Platform Vendors, or Asset Management Front Office users
- Experience working on OMS or EMS platforms or deployments
- Experience testing or collaborating with a global QA Team
- Direct experience working with a global Product Development team
We'd Love to See:
- Strong understanding of global trading systems and portfolio managers workflow
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with Atlassian Products: Confluence, Jira, Trello
Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, working proficiency with Google Sheets
- Familiarity with TestRail QA platform
- Ability to read and broadly interpret java console/log based output
- Strong understanding of client prospectus type compliance rules, including : NAV based, product type exposure limits, UCITS compliance rules (5/10/40 limits), etc
- Strong understanding of common fair allocation methodologies and requirements including: Pari Passu and Strategy based splits.
- Experience with FIX protocol (versions 4.2 and 4.4 at least)
- Experience with user workflow solutioning
Enfusion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, retirement and pension plans, and generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave. Other perks include commuter benefits, and an employee assistance program. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Enfusion is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Enfusion will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.