What's the story?
At Nium, we are changing the world one transaction at a time. By eliminating the complexity in global payments, we are moving the world closer to a future of frictionless commerce. It's our modular platform that helps businesses pay and get paid across the globe with services for pay-outs, pay-ins, card issuance, crypto-as-a-service, and banking-as-a-service.
Once connected to our platform, businesses can pay out in more than 100 currencies to over 190 countries - 85 of which in real time. Funds can be received in 27 markets, including Southeast Asia, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, India, and the US. Our growing card issuance business is already available in 34 countries, including Europe (SEPA), the UK, Australia and Singapore. And our license portfolio covers 11 of the world's jurisdictions, enabling seamless global payments and rapid integration, regardless of geography.
And now we're building a world-class team to help us bring our mission of powering a future of frictionless commerce to life. If you're a risk taker, a maverick who embraces our values of simply, better, together. If you see the world as it should be, not what it is. If you're a problem solver and a builder, then be a part of our element of success, and come join us today. Where do you come into the picture?
Nium is looking to hire a Director of Learning and Organization Development with the goal of building a high-performance organization by empowering and engaging employees. The lead will be responsible for developing and implementing organization wide interventions that facilitate and drive individual development and capability building in line with Nium's growth journey. What would a day in your life @ Nium look like?
This role is most suited for individuals who thrive in a past paced and evolving environment.
The role requires a passionate, business-oriented learning leader who can provide strategic leadership and management in the design and development of the learning agenda for NIUM. The ideal candidate will be able to get into building the vision and design of the function and execute seamlessly with a hands-on approach to doing things. This is a unique opportunity to own and drive end-to-end roadmap at a global level and build lasting capability in the organization.
- Collaborate with leaders across the organization to ensure leadership education meets business and performance needs. Actively listen to business leaders to deliver engaging learning experiences.
- Conduct learning needs analysis with stakeholders and recommend leadership and organizational interventions
- Develop and document the training path for key leadership positions within the business and communicate this information effectively.
- Lead annual planning, design, delivery and evaluation process to maintain an up to date, relevant L&D portfolio.
- Manage all aspects of L&D delivery, including the overall budget as well as individual programs and supplier relationships.
- Understand the current and evolving learning and development needs and priorities of the team at Nium
- Strengthen the learning culture by implementing various learning methods companywide including e-learning courses.
- Integrate leadership development solutions to talent development process
- An advocate of the culture who will strengthen a desired business / strategic outcome though reinforcing our values and behaviours
- Master's degree in Organizational Design, Educational or Organizational Psychology, Business Administration (MBA) with a specialization in HR, or any other relevant degree.
- 12 years of relevant experience and a good understanding of L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery and evaluation of training effectiveness.
- Demonstrated success in implementing innovative training techniques and learning technologies, in multiple areas including managerial and leadership development areas
- Experience in conducting organizational, program level, and individual needs analysis to identify learning and development needs; experience in running targeted development program
- Passion for coaching and talent development
- Experience working collaboratively in fast-paced, ambiguous, complex environments to deliver required results.
- Hybrid Working Environment
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Home Office setup allowance
- 24x7 Employee Assistance Program
- Recognition framework
- Employee referral bonus program
- Work for a company whose values focus on transparency
- Generous PTO in addition to paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- Company-wide social events, happy hours, and so much more.