Ebury is a hyper-growth FinTech firm, named in 2021 as one of the top FinTech's to work for by Glassdoor and AltFi. We offer a range of products including FX risk management, trade finance, currency accounts, international payments and API integration.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international
companies in its sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1,000 staff covering over
50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more
than 45,000 clients every day.
Ebury's strategic growth plan would not be possible without our Data Analytics team and we are
seeking an Analytics Engineer to join us!
Our data mission is to develop and maintain Ebury's Data Warehouse and serve it to the whole
company, where Data Engineers, Analytics Engineers and Data Analysts work collaboratively to:
• Build ETLs and data pipelines to serve data in our platform
• Provide clean, transformed data ready for analysis and used by our BI tool
• Develop department and project specific data models and serve these to teams across
the company to drive decision making
• Automate end solutions so we can all spend time on high-value analysis rather than
running data extracts
Some of the projects we are currently working on include: building data pipelines to connect to
our Treasury Management System and modelling our cash flows and balances in the data
warehouse to serve a reconciliation solution against our Transactional platform, building an
analytics layer in our central warehouse to track customer usage of our new mobile app,
redesigning our entire core warehouse to ensure it represents the Ebury business of today so we
can continue to model new data products efficiently and many, many more!
Our Data Analytics stack
• Google Cloud Platform for all of our analytics infrastructure
• dbt and BigQuery for our data modelling and warehousing
• Looker and Data Studio for Business Intelligence
As part of the team you will
• Be responsible for the design, build and continuous improvement of our data warehouse
that supports the business' internal and external reporting requirements
• Serve hands-on delivery of data models using solid software engineering practices (e.g.,
version control, testing, CI/CD)
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand the requirements, advising on and
influencing the solutions, and taking ownership of data implementation and delivery
• Manage the company-wide business intelligence tool and train users on how to take
advantage of it
• Help define and manage the best practices for our data warehouse and ensure they are
implemented by engineers and analysts
• Drive the team to improve our processes and tools
What we're looking for
• 4+ years of data / analytics engineering experience building, maintaining & optimising
data pipelines & ETL processes on big data environments
• Advanced proficiency in SQL
• Deep familiarity with dimensional modelling/data warehousing concepts
• Experience with our modern data stack tools (or similar). We use dbt, Google Cloud
Platform (BigQuery & Data Studio), Looker
• Strong experience building robust and reliable datasets requiring a high level of control
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and demanding work environment
• Experience with agile and release management
• Fluency in English (Spanish, a plus)
• Financial Services and Capital Markets Experience (FX, Payments, Money Markets,
Treasury Management, etc) is a plus
What Ebury offers you
• Competitive salary conditions
• Support to progress your career in the Data & Analytics world
• Work in a collaborative environment and contribute to a new data infrastructure built on a
modern data stack
• Flexible workplace environment - remote, in-person or hybrid you choose
• 23 days of annual leave and all the Madrid public holidays to use when you please
• Monthly team-building events
• Attend conferences and training sessions
• On site English & Chinese classes with native teachers
• Access to wellbeing and mental health support sessions
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Founded in 2009, we are headquartered in London and have more than 1300 staff with a presence in more than 20 countries worldwide. Cultural diversity is part of what makes Ebury a special place to be. From Sao Paulo to Dubai, Bucharest to Toronto, we enjoy sharing team experiences and celebrating success across the Ebury family.
Hard work pays off: in 2019, Ebury received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won internationally recognised awards including Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies.
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced FinTech sector.
We believe in inclusion. We stand against discrimination in all forms and have no tolerance for the intolerance of differences that makes us a modern and successful organisation. At Ebury, you can be whoever you want to be and still feel a sense of belonging no matter your story because we want you and your uniqueness to help write our future.
Please submit your application on the careers website directly, uploading your CV / resume in English.