Senior Risk Analyst
Digital Transformation Company:
We are currently looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to support the team (i.e. Risk Portfolio Leader, Senior Risk Project Manager, and Risk Project Manager) in overseeing execution of the Wholesale Credit Risk program. This position will be responsible for assisting in driving the execution of the Program's BAU and regulatory commitments to ensure successful completion. Who are we?
Treliant is a global consulting firm serving banks, mortgage originators and servicers, FinTechs, and other companies providing financial services. We are led by practitioners from the industry and the regulatory community who bring deep domain knowledge to help our clients drive business change and address the most pressing compliance, regulatory, and operational challenges.
We provide data-driven, technology-enabled advisory, implementation, and staffing solutions to the regulatory compliance, risk, financial crimes, and capital markets functions of our clients.
Founded in 2005, Treliant is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in New York, London, Belfast, Northern Ireland and Łódź, Poland. For more information visit www.treliant.com.About the role
Responsibilities for the role may include, but are not limited to:
Who are we looking for?
- Support project management of the Wholesale Credit Risk Program's Book of Work and, in partnership with other R&C Program Management leads, businesses and other functions, with best-in-class execution discipline
- Partner closely with Risk Portfolio Leader, Senior Risk Project Manager and Risk Project Manager in area of program expertise to:
- Support execution plans to meet deliverables critical to the Wholesale Credit Risk program
- Assist in managing and monitoring the performance of Wholesale Credit Risk milestones and deliverables to ensure program scope definition is in alignment to business goals
- Ensure consistent implementation of common PMO standards, reporting, and closure process for the Wholesale Credit Risk program
- Monitor and track execution of the Wholesale Credit Risk program within the Initiative and escalate program risks impacting project delivery to appropriate stakeholders; ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary
- Support the identification and drive resolution of Wholesale Credit Risk issues, including those outside established projects of work
- Generate executive-level reports related to project status, program metrics, change control, etc. using Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Power BI, and/or Tableau
- Provide on-the-ground support to help execute the planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running the Wholesale Credit Risk program
Qualifications & Experience
Professional Skills Communication
- Strong educational background - Degree (Masters would be an advantage) in accountancy preferred
- 4+ years of experience in program management or consulting
- Confident using a structured approach to tracking, planning, monitoring and reporting of concurrent, multiple financial services projects spanning broad geographies and organizations
- Tools: Jira, Tableau, MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Power BI), and MS Teams
- Experience within a highly complex, global financial institution or related industry, including regulatory and/or risk management related projects
- Understanding of relevant banking regulation for large complex financial institutions, particularly in the risk management space
- Ability to quickly come up to speed on multiple topics concurrently (e.g. risk frameworks, processes that are being remediated / transformed) to be able to understand program objectives and to oversee / contribute effectively to their execution
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of seniority
- Strong interpersonal skills, with good relationship building and engagement skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- advanced interpersonal & communication skills. Able to liaise confidently with senior stakeholders, either over the phone or via email Team Player
- able to work well within dynamic and goal-focused teams Process Driven
- able to become quickly proficient in new processes and systems Detail-focused
- very strong attention to detail Multi-tasking
- highly organized and able to balance various responsibilities simultaneously Professionally Sceptical
- able to identify and flag anomalies for review Decision-making
- ability to make decisions in a fast-paced and pressurized environment.Commitment
- strong work ethic and delivery focused Why Treliant?
Career Development - We put an emphasis on personal and professional growth by providing all the training you'll need to become a highly skilled Treliant consultant. Programs cover Finance, Regulatory, Technology, and Operational aspects of investment banking. On top of that, we also provide support in obtaining highly sought-after industry-recognised qualifications.
Clients - As a Treliant consultant, you will be working with some of the top clients in the financial services marketplace, such as top tier Investment Banks. Our roles place you at the cutting edge of the projects on which you'll be working, and give you the opportunity to learn from, work with and build relationships with the very best within those companies.
Rewards - Treliant offers our permanent staff an excellent compensation package. View our full list of benefits here.
Core Values - Whether you are a Client or an employee, Treliant wants the best for you. All our relationships are based on our Core Values: Deliver Excellence, Constantly Innovate, Treasure Diversity, Be Nimble, Listen First, and Develop our People.
Diversity & Inclusion - Treliant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Treliant, LLC is committed to equal employment opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. We value and encourage diversity and solicit applications from all qualified applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Right to Work
Treliant is not
in the position to provide sponsorship for this current position and so applicants must be able to work in the United Kingdom without requiring sponsorship.
Please note, Treliant receive a high volume of applications for all roles. While we will endeavour to respond to all applicants, this is not always possible. Should you not receive a response to your application within 2 weeks, it is likely that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we would like to retain your details on our systems for 6 months and may contact you should another potentially suitable vacancy arise.