- Finance Business Partner/Finance Analyst
- Permanent role
- Hybrid working
- Global Investment Manager
- £80k + bonus + benefits
A global Investment Manager is seeking to hire a talented Finance Business Partner to join their successful team. The business offers a wide range of products to both private and institutional investors, from financial planning, pension planning and wealth management services. With an enviable AUM worth over $500 billion, the firm are looking to build on their success and continuing to invest strategically into long term investments.
The Finance team are based in the City, with very much a flexible working ethos. The expectation is to be in the office 2 days per week to allow upskilling, knowledge sharing and to be immersed in their collaborative culture.
The Commercial Finance team are looking to hire a Finance Business Partner. This role would also suit a Finance Analyst who has strong interpersonal skills, looking for a Finance Business Partner role.
- Business partnering with senior members of the European distribution team
- Budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis, management reporting as well as business case construction, pricing strategy support, expense and headcount scrutiny.
- Presenting credible and accurate financial information to allow key stakeholders to make informed commercial decisions
- Process improvement and new ideas around efficiency are welcome
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant in the Investment Management/Private Equity industry. Strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate to key stakeholders are essential.