The Digital Acquisition Ld Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Responsibilities:
- Influence decisions regarding Vendor/agency selection, development of creative assets, channel testing strategy and advise the business on which products should be marketed / tested and test design.
- Manage a marketing budget, agency and Vendor relationships.
- Develop campaign strategies and Owns acquisition forecasting and Performance reporting for campaigns
- Accountable for achieving campaign and business goals
- source and Manage media buying relationships with advertising partners, ad networks and publishers
- Execute campaign Management across existing programs in addition to lead pricing negotiations and execute media buying contracts for new initiatives and optimizing creative, messaging and acquisition landing pages
- Optimize creative, messaging and acquisition landing pages to generate business results tied to KPI's
- Oversee quality assurance in ad copies, landing pages and sitelinks pre and post launch
- Document and Manage quality assurance and record retention as per the process manual as required for business audit on a quarterly basis
- Manages and tracks Monthly budget and Performance to ensure key Performance indicators are Efficiently met month over month
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of experience in a digital marketing role having acted as an influencer; experience in online paid media, SEO, SEM a plus
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Marketing Job Family:
Digital & Social Media Marketing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting