twentyAI are currently partnered with a Private Equity Investment Firm looking to onboard an Operational Excellence Analyst into their Operations Function. The firm operates as a multi-strategy investment firm with a focus on private equity and complementary capabilities in credit with dedicated teams focusing on each of these.
The purpose of this role is to help streamline business performance from a process, technology, and infrastructure perspective. The company is looking to bring someone into the team who can work collaboratively across the business and to focus on improving the operational effectiveness of business processes.
- Engage with senior stakeholders and sponsors to provide them progress reports, feedback and innovative suggestions.
- Ability to be the key point of contact for different departments and arranging cross functional teams to comprehend current practises and recognise opportunities to improve.
- Support the process mapping of all internal business processes and continuously reviewing these processes.
- Assist on the gathering of requirements, solution design and implementation with all change projects connects with process improvements and operational excellence.
- Training and educating individuals in management and operation of different business processes.
- Overseeing the final output and conducting multiple rounds of quality assurance testing. To guarantee that the quality meets the expectations and requirements of the organisation.
- Lean, Six Sigma or Kaizen certification.
- Previous experience using Business Process Managing tools and software.
- Involvement in process improvements/enhancements.
- Good communication, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented business analyst professional with experience in systems.