You will support the monitoring and regulatory investment rules for global offering funds. You will work within a dynamic compliance team and primarily support the UK and Irish fund business through oversight of bank service providers compliance testing. Responsibilities:
- Perform daily post-trade monitoring of fund compliance with global investment guideline limitations (regulatory and prospectus) and internal Fund Sourcebook procedures.
- Assist with the analysis of warnings and alerts associated with global fund investment guideline limitations.
- Perform data validation checks prior to post-trade monitoring, partnering with internal parties to supplement any data gaps.
- Partner with and analyze global bank service provider compliance monitoring results for non-US funds. Supports department fund initiatives to ensure operational readiness.
- Review fund prospectus for new compliance language that requires ongoing monitoring.
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Experience, preferably in financial operations such as post-trade monitoring, fund accounting, investment operations etc.
- Knowledge of investment management funds and their associated regulations preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of security reference data preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills to interact effectively with internal and external management, financial, and legal representatives on a variety of compliance issues.
- Demonstrate ability to function in a fast paced, ambiguous environment working with multiple and diverse responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently and accomplish work within established deadlines.
- Experience in computer applications such as Excel and Word.
- Experience of external 3rd party accounting systems and CRD preferred but not essential.
Hybrid working: 2 days wtf/3 days in the office
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.