You will be a member of the Singapore In Business Risk Analytics team. Key Functions include:
- Develop and maintain MIS to monitor key portfolio performance trends for portfolio
- Support Data projects for automation
- Responsible for risk reporting to local regulator, regional risk, head office and other ad hoc requirements.
- Participate in relevant User Acceptance Testing (UAT) exercise and system implementation and liaise with technology team for system related matters.
- Support credit bureau operational procedures and data integrity validation
- Ensure compliance to all policies and standards and ensure full audit readiness at all times.
Job Family Group:
- You should be a degree holder in data science, statistics or quantitative studies, with at least 2-4 years experience, preferably in consumer risk management area.
- You should have strong portfolio, analytical and financial analysis skills, with demonstrated ability to conceptualize and clearly communicate the analytical findings, both in writing and verbally.
- SAS programming capability (preferred); strong analytical capability, an experienced user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and knowledge of consumer risk management concept and general knowledge of retail products portfolio management, collections, etc., are prerequisites.
- You should be able to effectively network with coworker from cross functional and multitask in a fast paced environment.
Risk Management Job Family:
Country Risk Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting