EDHEC is looking to recruit a Head of Client Service for its newest FinTech venture, Scientific Portfolio, to be based in Singapore.
Scientific Portfolio is an early-stage project which will offer its team members the opportunity to contribute to the launch and growth of a novel platform: EDHEC ambitions for Scientific Portfolio to become a global reference for institutional investors to manage their financial and ESG risks.
Following in the footsteps of prior successes such as Edhec Risk Institute, Scientific Beta or Scientific Infra, this new project will perpetuate the tradition of transferring academic know-how and ideas to the industry.Mission
The Head of Client Service will be responsible for:
- Setting up a client service function to address the needs of the community of institutional users of the Scientific Portfolio risk management platform.
- Collecting, analysing, storing, and rationalising feedbacks and requests from users to contribute to the continuous improvement of our technology, platform and services.
- Coordinating the response to users' questions and requests, either directly or in cooperation with other teams of Scientific Portfolio (Product Specialists, Technology, Research).
- Keeping up to date with the trends and evolutions of the institutional investment management industry where our users operate.
- Recruiting, training and managing a team of client service representatives to act as the first line of service of Scientific Portfolio for the users of our platform.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a minimum of 8Y of experience in the financial industry including a proven experience in a client-facing role in the investment management industry.
- Shows the responsiveness, flexibility and team spirit required to deliver great client service to demanding institutional users of a technology platform.
- Has knowledge of the principles of portfolio management, or financial risk management or ESG investing. Knowledge of equity markets is a plus.
- Has experience drafting report and/or written communication in English for a professional audience (excellent writing skills are crucial).
- Shows willingness to continuously learn and acquire the knowledge (financial markets, investment products, regulatory environment) relevant to our users' needs.
- Has strong organizational and project management skills.
- Can demonstrate solid verbal English communication skills.
The salary will be determined according to the Scientific Portfolio pay scale, based on the candidate's qualifications and previous experience.