Drive creation of CCIB Data Assets:
- Define and lead the Data Asset model and conceptual model for CCIB data domain(s). Review and approve the corresponding physical model created by CIO teams.
- Work with users to refine and analyse requirements
- Perform data profiling and other data discovery activities to gain understanding of data.
- Review data acceptance test results to validate completeness, accuracy and relevance of data attributes
- Work with Data Governance team to maintain complete metadata catalogue with lineage
- Work with Data Ops to ensure upkeep of all data assets and related artefacts.
- 8 to 10 years' experience in Banking Industry, especially in Cash Management and core banking domains.
- Well versed with SQL
- Understand Data warehousing concepts - Data Standards, Data Models, and Data Mapping.
- Knowledge in the definition and relationship of data attributes in Cash Management and core banking.
- Knowledge of related banking systems is advantageous