SDLC & RUNTIME
We develop and support SDLC platforms and services to our 17,000 engineers worldwide, enabling them to deliver services, products and platforms for their business. Increasingly the firm relies on technology to achieve its commercial goals and deliver value to shareholders through innovative technology solutions. To achieve these ambitions, we must be able to empower our talented engineers by providing a developer environment that is attractive, matches their expectations, keeps them engaged and productive.
We are responsible for Goldman Sachs' mission critical production platforms including:
- Private and public cloud computing platforms
- Distributed scheduling
- Security and critical infrastructure services
- API platform
- Container runtime
Our aim is to innovate and drive technology solutions that will empower our engineers to deliver value to our clients. By joining us, you will be part of a diverse global technical team focusing on solving critical business problems.
Work on a multi-year initiative to build out our strategic, highly scalable and resilient SDLC platform using cutting-edge technologies and streamlining processes for our engineers across the firm. WORKFLOW SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Our mission is to ensure that our engineers have all the information they need to make high quality changes to production code, regardless what software stack or toolchain they use. We are responsible for the peer review web apps used across the firm, which pull together data from multiple sources to feed into the quality gating for our reviews. These include:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Static analysis and linting results
- Regression testing
- Compliance checks
- Automated Trading Controls (ATC)
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Work with engineers and stakeholders worldwide to understand pain points and inefficiencies in our workflow tooling and processes
- Streamline and automate compliance and quality gates
- Standardize differences in user experience across different front end applications
- High impact: Every change to our systems is felt by thousands of engineers worldwide
- Experienced in Java
- Familiarity with designing and supporting front end web apps
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Experience writing software in a high-integrity software environment
- Experience in producing and maintaining developer workflow tooling would be beneficial
- No banking experience necessary
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers.
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https://www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity