Senior Audit Manager (Major Life Insurer, up to 80K)
- Drive various internal audit projects in accordance with group standards.
- Develop and implement projects related to system and application audits for multiple functions.
- Manage the annual audit planning process, develop risk-based plans, review audit reports and working paper documentation and ensure they adhere to group standards.
- Formulate various data analytical strategies for audit.
- Work closely with the group office to implement and execute the audit.
- Identify key risks in business and report issues to management.
- Over 8 years of relevant working experience in Audit or Internal Audit within Insurance or Big 4 is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree or above with relevant qualifications in Audit or Accounting.
- Experience with data analytics is a big plus using tools like ACL and Tableau.
- Strong Projects management experience and experience in pension and investment audit is a big plus.