We are looking for an analyst with a passion for the road to net zero. Our client is a market leading sustainability team who are looking for an individual to work within their power and utilities team to cover global markets.
This is a senior position therefore experience leading a small team or mentoring other analysts is highly valuable. You will be expected to produce work on the Power and Utilities sector that is persuasive and articulate complex analysis to investors. In order to apply you should have:
- Experience understanding company financials, reporting and accounting as well as financial modelling and valuation expertise
- Understanding of Energy and Climate Change
- Extensive publishing/editing experience, ability to produce compelling analysis
- Deep understanding of companies' alignment with the Paris agreement and implications on strategic and financial outlook
- An ability to commercialise data and analysis in carbon and energy
This is a great opportunity to work closely with the Head of Research to develop the work streams and strategy to shape debate and achieve the firm's mission around sustainability.
You will be tasked with engaging with investors, networking, contributing to proposals, pitches and relationship management.
In order to apply you must have experience developing reports and have a good understanding of the investor mindset. This firm is looking for an individual who is passionate about Clean energy and climate change.