Overview Job Purpose:
To develop and maintain product marketing materials for BNY Investment Management EMEA enabling field marketing and distribution teams access to market-leading materials with which to engage with existing and potential clients. Ensure all product-related Marketing output is in line with positioning, compliant and updated on an ongoing basis.
This role is dedicated to working in our agile UK Retirement team. This team is focussed on delivering on one of our strategic initiatives to enhance our Multi-Asset proposition. The induvial in this role will be expected to deliver on their work to achieve our sales targets. This includes joining the team stand-ups, owning their items on our backlog and owning the processes needed to deliver on their work. The team works with a mindset of continuous improvement so the induvial will be expected to enhance the processes they own, bring new ideas to the table and execute on those ideas with the support of the wider team. Key outputs:
Development of marketing materials and product messaging for wholesale and institutional channels, including but not limited to the promotion of BNY Mellon Investment Management's core capabilities, new product launches and marketing campaigns.
Additionally, working with the wider Product Marketing team to review, monitor and update funds and strategies proposition and materials on an ongoing basis to ensure consistent and relevance of message. Responsibilities:
Generic Staff Responsibilities:
- Lead in the development of new marketing collateral for wholesale and institutional channels Internationally (EMEA and APAC), working with BNY Mellon Investment Management investment firms, distribution and product strategy/development teams.
- Ensure materials are impactful and consider appropriate formats for use - in person, on websites, email and social channels to enhance the client experience of BNY Mellon IM.
- Look to adapt and develop existing content/materials developed by investment firms into compelling content relevant to BNY IM funds seeking input from marketing and distribution colleagues.
- Understand the priorities of the distribution and marketing teams with regard to campaign requirements and distribution product focus for both client growth and retention.
- Review the toolkit available to distribution teams to support focus funds.
- Ensuring consistency of messaging across different marketing materials including presentations, promotional collateral, content and website.
- Work with investment content team to collaborate on production of materials.
- Review regular fund commentary to provide good understanding of activities within the funds being marketed and ensure the messaging is appropriate for the intended audience.
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders within marketing, distribution and investment firms to ensure time sensitive deadlines are met and production teams understand priorities.
- Working with marketing operations teams review analysis of the reach of different marketing materials and look for opportunities to enhance and adapt to improve engagement.
- Working with wider team and investment boutiques to manage any changes or updates to messaging.
- Ensure all marketing output is approved and distributed according to marketing processes and in line with compliance guidelines. Support the team with peer reviews of materials as part of their approval process.
Person Specification: Core Competencies:
- Comply with all corporate policies and procedures within the department
- Alert management immediately of any significant changes to business risks and internal controls effectiveness
- Notify management and/or Compliance immediately of any regulatory breach
- Comply with health and safety policies and procedures operating within the business
People Management Competencies:
- Building Organizational Talent
- Change Leadership
- Client Orientation
- Developing Partnerships
- Driving Execution
- Operational Decision Making
- Global Acumen
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge
- Attracting & Retaining Organisational Talent
- Developing & Coaching Others
- Managing for Results
(and associated skill level)
- MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
(or equivalent qualifiers)
- Ideally degree educated and holder of IMC qualification
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.