Our client, Deutsche Bank, is a global banking business with strong roots in Germany and operations in over 70 countries. Their large but focused footprint gives them an established position in Europe plus a significant presence in the Americas and Asia Pacific. Deutsche Bank offer their clients commercial and investment banking, retail banking and transaction banking as well as ground-breaking asset and wealth management products and services.
On behalf of Deutsche Bank, AMS are now looking for a Principal Change Analyst, VP to work in their Chief Risk Office - Non - Financial Risk Management team based in London on a PAYE basis. This role is hybrid with 2 days per week in the office - Tuesday & Thursday)
You will have a role in second line of defense (2LOD) Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) and you will play a key role in ensuring that Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) maintains and continues to strengthen oversight across a broad range of topics. This is an exciting time to join us while we are in the process of delivering fundamental improvements across Third Party Risk Management.
Overview: As a member of the TPRM Framework team, you will work closely with TPRM, NFRM, the Group Policy team and first line stakeholders, to design and publish the Third Party Risk Management Policy and Procedure for the Group. Key responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Assessing feedback received from the Policy and Procedure stakeholders
- Reflecting agreed changes into the final documents
- Assisting the TPRM Framework lead with the processes associated with final publication. This includes support with presentation to various internal forums and gathering of final approvals of documents. Involvement in the updates of associated Policies, Procedures, Key Operating documents, as well as Local policies and procedures is also envisaged.
- You will be working with the TPRM team to design and implement enhancements to the current TPRM Framework
- Experience and understanding of Third Party Risk management in Banking or comparable industry.
- Experience in authoring Policies and Procedures or similar corporate documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all levels (including good presentation preparation and delivery skills)
- Excellent interpersonal skills - able to listen, handle and resolve tensions and influence decision making
- Experience in project management with ability to find solutions to meet deliverables and document, track and bring actions to closure
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word in particular
Deutsche Bank's Values:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create - diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs, and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by AMS based on site at Deutsche Bank.
AMS's payroll service is in partnership with Giant, we have worked with them for many years and have good processes in place to ensure you get the best service. If you are successful in your application for this role, your contract will be via Giant.