- Nov 23, 2022
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a regional Corporate Bank with strong footprints and relationship in the Asia region.
The Singapore team is looking for an AVP to join their Credit Planning department. Reporting to the team manager, you will be responsible for supporting initiatives to strengthen the credit portfolio for the Branch and implement/enhance local credit policies, workflow and frameworks to ensure they meet regulatory needs and mitigate credit portfolio risk.
Role and responsibiltiies
- Work in partnership with Head Office to understand policies and procedures pertaining to credit process and credit risk management framework.
- Work in partnership with local regulators to gain an understanding of regulations and guidelines that may impact the Bank's credit process and credit risk management framework
- Work in partnership with other departments to provide clarification and guidance on Head Office credit-related policies and local credit-related regulations.
- Collaboration with other departments to enhance / streamline the credit processes and credit risk management framework
- Review internal credit rules and procedures and ensure that they are in compliance with Head Office rules and local regulations
- To formulate and review credit policies to ensure alignment with bank's business and regulatory requirements
- Submit and present proposed policies / guidelines to Management for approval
- To implement and communicate new / revised policies to stakeholders, conduct training / briefing sessions where necessary
- Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations
- Maintenance of credit related rules and procedures
- Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines
- 4-7 years of relevant experience and familiarity with credit-related MAS regulations, audit experience in credit is preferred
- Big 4 external audit experience would be plus point
- Experience in establishing countermeasure in response to credit-related audit findings
- Good stakeholder management skills to collaborate with other departments
- Good knowledge of local regulations and able to provide sound advice to other members of the team as well as being able to apply changes to the Bank's current rules and procedures
- Good communication skills with ability to influence others and sell solutions
- Good experience in Banking products and services, as well as regulations
- Liaise with local regulators/auditors to understand credit-related regulations that may impact the Bank's credit process / credit risk management framework and ensure that the Bank remains in compliance with credit-related regulations/guidelines
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932