Join us as a Quantitative Analytics Associate
What you'll do
- This is an opportunity for a driven Quantitative Analytics Associate to take on an exciting new career challenge
- You'll be able to build and maintain a wide network of stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority
- It's a chance to have a tangible effect on our function, put your existing skills to the test and advance your career
In your new role, you'll design, develop, and maintain pricing and risk models to support trading and risk management areas and the automation of the currency options business.
The skills you'll need
- Review and ensure delivery turnaround time, accuracy and quality as per agreed service level agreements
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure quant activities are in line with our Group policies covering conduct, operational, and regulatory risks
- Support existing model development solutions and contribute to ongoing development activities
- Define and execute unit tests while constructing software and performing integration and regression testing
You'll need a mathematical and development background, preferably with knowledge of probability, quantitative finance, numerical methods, time series analysis, econometrics, statistics and optimisation.
You should also have a higher degree, preferably a Masters, in STEM from a premier academic institution. You'll also have excellent problem-solving and analysis skills.
You'll also need:
- Experience as a Quant Analyst within a large analytics library with Tier 1 or 2 Investment Banking
- Good programming and computing skills, including knowledge of Java or C++ or C#, along with Matlab or Python
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to productively liaise with colleagues in front office locations
- A good understanding of investment banking in any asset classes, such as FX, Rates, Credit, Equities and Commodities