Research Analyst/ Data Analyst
- Mumbai, India
- Dec 07, 2022
- Jan 06, 2023
- Job Function
- Industry Sector
- CFA Charterholder, Passed CFA Level II, Passed CFA Level III (Charter Pending)
- Employment Type
- Full Time
Job Role: Research Analyst/ Data Analyst
Minimum Experience: 2+ Years
Reports to: Chief Strategist
About the Organization: Harsh Group is engaged in trading and imports of speciality chemicals, pharmaceutical raw materials, petrochemicals and other basic chemicals. The company is now expanding in Metals and Agricultural produce. The group has operations in the UK, India, Singapore, and Korea.
- Gather market insights from multiple external and internal sources to assist the leadership in making data-driven strategic decisions.
- Delivering critical information and sensitive data reports to the leadership.
- Establishing multiple data collection points from tracking various sources and suggesting interventions for improvement. Maintaining a high-level operational tracker and reporting key performance metrics. Taking the initiative in helping the company leadership with any additional analytics requirement. Secondary Responsibility: Would be trading global commodities on international platforms, if the candidate is up to it, under the guidance of an experienced fund manager.
- Demonstrated critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau and Power BI.
- Advance MS Excel and VBA skills and ability to turn data into intelligence.
- Capable to work independently.
- Prior experience in the relevant job role.
Remuneration: As per industry standard.
Application Process: Ideal candidates could mail their CV, cover letter, current CTC and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Selected candidates will be contacted. Please note: we will not be able to provide individual feedback to each candidate.