- Dec 01, 2022
- £30 - £40ph
Amazing opportunity to work at a Big4 Tech Company as a UX Designer! Moma Title:
UX Designer Location:
London, UK Duration:
from ASAP to 14th of June 2023 Onsite Working Schedule:
Hybrid - 3 days in the office at least Bonus:
Responsibilities under the direction of Manager:
- Navigate project constraints with engineers and managers to ensure design quality achieves required results.
- Plan, balance, manage, and execute prioritised work, making progress independently to achieve well-defined design objectives.
- Independently make decisions that improve quality and/or consistency within a feature or project level scope of work (e.g., process, team, deliverables).
- Address low-to-medium complexity design and/or user problems by leveraging established design principles and patterns.
- Proactively identify, define, and communicate problems within the project or product team(s), and deliver practical and/or creative ways to fix them.
- Recognize when the solution being proposed is not ideal and communicate with team leads to identify alternative solutions.
- Develop relationships with one or more team(s) and contribute to cross-project collaborations by planning, navigating, executing, and communicating user needs, constraints, and opportunities.
- Provide training and guidance to junior UX designers.
- Integrate smaller teams where necessary to align assigned components of a project or program with the goals, timelines, and objectives of the overarching project or program.
- Leverage and improve upon team design principles and processes as needed.
Create design deliverables
- Advocate UX design
- Help gain support for design strategy across partners.
- Communicate design approach to other designers or partners (e.g., product manager), and identify challenges and questions.
Creating design solutions
- Collaborate with engineers to communicate and/or influence design intention. Manage specifications (e.g., red-lines, mock-ups, or product models) for implementation.
- Help create innovative design solutions to user, product, and business problems. Adapt to evolving design constraints and communicate rationale of choices related to design solutions.
Design process and vision (UX Design)
- Apply or adapt UX writing and content design frameworks for user experiences, including principles, patterns, and systems.
- Leverage standard writing and design tools to help visualise ideas or develop mock-ups or prototypes.
- Tailor deliverables to product or platform requirements with minimal guidance. Identify and follow design templates, style guides, and accessibility guidelines.
Designing for impact
- Lead contributions to a holistic design process, design system, or design language across teams or products. Assist in design and testing processes, and generate support for a design vision with partners.
Designing for user needs
- Help create design solutions based on user insights, business needs, and industry trends that further business objectives.
Iteration of design
- Create design concepts (e.g., mock-ups, prototypes, models) for informing product ideation and user research/testing or conduct research independently to inform design.
Planning and prioritisation
- Iteratively improve design based on UX testing and partner/stakeholder input with minimal guidance, and provide feedback to engage stakeholders on product design and achieve product goals.
- Plan and prioritise design work across projects, and communicate priorities to team members.
- Collaborate with partners to identify opportunities to expand responsibilities within the immediate product team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.