Hays are recruiting for a Front Office risk and control analyst at SVP level to join a leading bank on a 6 month contract. The ultimate goal of this role will be to deliver a new robust risk framework for the front office booking controls.
Responsibilities will include;
- Engage in the scoping, design and implementation of preventative booking controls to ensure a complete, effective and efficient first line control framework across the range of Markets products and systems
- Investigating trade booking errors, including root cause analysis and partnering with technology and business stakeholders to identify any preventative booking controls
- Investigate and analyse data and process flows in order to understand the availability, meaning and suitability of data to be used in trade booking controls
- Reviewing and updating the relevant booking control standards, control documentation and procedures, booking practices and Governance framework, and ensuring that these are maintained accordingly, as businesses introduce new products or changes.
- Partner with 1LOD businesses to ensure compliance with relevant Firm policies/standards, also external regulatory expectations and industry standards where relevant
- Lead risk based assessments and gap analyses to review inherent and residual risk associated with trade booking processes
Experience required will include;
- Strong experience in writing new and updating existing risk and controls procedures
- Strong working knowledge and subject matter expertise in Global Markets traded products, booking risk and related control principles
- Process and Business flow mapping