Quantitative Programme Manager - Control Strats - Director level (Data Science/Machine Learning/Quantitative)
Your future are a world-renowned European Investment Bank specialising in elite level quantitative solutions.
They are on the lookout for a passionate Senior Programme Manager to come onboard and work within their Group Strategic Analytics (GSA) - Control Group.
Within GSA, the Trading & Client Controls Team delivers platform, data and control solutions for client surveillance, trader surveillance and benchmark surveillance. To do this the team uses data science, machine learning models and a deep understanding of the Fixed Income & Currencies (FIC), Origination & Advisory (O&A) and Corporate Bank businesses to identify behaviour that is outside the remit of the Bank/Business, which could lead to potential fraud by the trader/sales/client or to a Compliance issue.
You will be joining Deutsche Bank GSA which is a 1st line function of more than 700 people with the mandate to be a single, end-to-end quantitative analytics and model delivery function.Responsibilities of the Quantitative Programme Manager - Control Strats - Director level (Data Science/Machine Learning/ Quantitative)
Requirements of the Quantitative Programme Manager - Control Strats - Director level (Data Science/Machine Learning/ Quantitative)
- Manage the book-of-work across client surveillance, trader surveillance and benchmarks through the full project lifecycle of investment, mobilisation, execution, closure, and regulatory engagement
- Ensure disciplined programme management to deliver change to meet regulatory and internal deadlines and expectations around control quality and operational effectiveness
- Ensure engagement with FIC, O&A and Corporate Bank businesses, Anti-Financial Crime (AFC), Compliance and Technology to agree objectives for the controls to appropriately manage the Bank's risk and to ensure full adoption within run-the-bank processes
- Ensure timely and accurate formal reporting up to C-Suite, to senior global business and control functions and regional governance
- Coordinate and manage engagement with regulators, ensuring the right topics are addressed, with the appropriate speakers and to regulators through regular engagement and finding delivery
- Experience of trader and client surveillance controls and/or associated control functions such as Know Your Client (KYC) or Compliance
- Expertise in programme management, senior stakeholder management and setting and executing strategic change to deliver next generation controls, platform, and data
- Experience delivering innovative and quantitative solutions to solve complex problems addressing regulatory issues and business opportunities
- Appropriate industry experience and professional qualifications. Educated to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)/ Masters (MSc) or Bachelors (BsC) Degree level or equivalent qualification/work experience, with the aptitude and skills to learn and contribute from the first day to the programme of work
- Experience delivering in an agile, fast-paced environment, managing, and supporting project managers, and creating an effective, efficient change organisation across multiple teams and functions
If this sounds like something you would at least like to hear more about please forward your CV or call on +44(0)20 7780 6706Reference
: Quantitative Programme Manager (Data Science/Machine Learning/ Quantitative)Location
: £180,000 - £220,000 + BonusContact
: Alastair AndressTelephone
: +44(0)20 7780 6706