Loan Asset Manager, Paris
- Services assigned commercial real estate loans in continental Europe and monitor their performance.
- Monitor the performance of properties securing the loans and their ability to support loan payments.
- Prepare reports in respect of the loans.
- Provide general customer service to lenders and borrowers.
- Perform research involving loan documents and servicing agreements.
- Evaluate and prepares recommendations for lender consent items on loan and real estate related issues.
- Manage the set-up of new loans in loan servicing system and responsible for maintaining the currency and integrity of loan information.
- Monitor loan document compliance by borrowers, including maintenance of property insurance and submission of rent rolls and property operating statements.
- Solid experience in the real estate finance sector.
- Fluent French speaker.
- Experience of executing real estate debt transactions across various asset classes as well as investment and development loans.
- Debt due diligence and transaction management expertise.
- Execution and documentation experience.
- Experience of structuring and negotiation of transaction terms.
- Excellent analytical skills, both commercial and financial including knowledge of financial modelling techniques.
- Ability to run your own analysis / models for transactions.