Who we are looking for
Fund Connect is currently looking for a Client Relationship Manager to join our team to ensure client success through strong engagement and exceptional service. You are responsible for managing your own book of client relationships anticipating, understanding and addressing your clients' needs on a day-to-day basis. You must also build strong relationships across the broader sales, operations, legal, compliance and other internal teams critical to the end-to-end client lifecycle, from initial contact, through on-boarding and beyond. With a consultative, solutions oriented approach; you will be expected to demonstrate initiative, energy, and superior networking skills to develop trust and accountability across both the existing client base and the State Street organization.
This role can be performed in a hybrid model, where you can balance work from home and office to match your needs and role requirements. Why this role is important to us
You will be joining State Street Digital, our new division that combines advanced trading technology, best execution and servicing expertise with proprietary market research and insights to support clients in decentralized financial markets. Together with other teams across our company, you will be working on the evolution of our award-winning GlobalLink technology platform into a multi-asset solution that will include crypto, central bank digital currency, blockchain and tokenization.
Join us if making your mark in the digital asset servicing industry is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As a Client Relationship Manager you will:
What we value
- Be accountable for the overall health of the client relationship as primary client advocate and ultimate escalation point for client satisfaction
- Conduct frequent and regular check-ins (remote and in person) with assigned clients, ensuring their continued satisfaction and strategic alignment with firm services/product offerings
- Manage the overall client onboarding, ensuring appropriate expectation is set with clients and then delivering on the expectation and getting revenue over the line as effectively as possible.
- Participate in sales processes and discovery sessions, to ensure superior demonstrations / presentations.
- Develop significant expertise on industry trends, competitor services/offerings and client's business environment and provide clients with industry expertise sharing trends as well as current and potential impact on the client business model; Represent the firm at regional conferences and be an active participant in related act
- Provide recommendations on product/service enhancements internally to fill client interests. Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping Product team informed of market activity
- Consistently improve and develop product knowledge, sales skills and efficiencies through active involvement in self-learning, company training, education and professional development programs.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Adjusts to new, different, or changing requirements.
- Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding.
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition or setbacks.
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
- Displays a relentless commitment to win.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
- Demonstrates a passion for profession and a drive to improve.
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Relationship management and client service professional with 5+ years sales experience in the financial industry, preferably inclusive of money market funds and/or financial technology
- A degree in a related discipline, FCA certified role
- A track record showing success in cultivating meaningful client relationships
- Established and referenced relationships at focus firms within territory
- Ability to create account plans, actively manage a territory and positively impact Net Promoter Scores
- Outstanding communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, and written) with the ability to relate to people at all levels. This will include a strong ability to influence and persuade
- Self-motivated individual that can work both independently and within a team structure
- Strong time management, organizational, detail-orientation, and problem solving skills with a sense of urgency and desire to outperform goals
- Conduct business in a profitable, ethical manner while displaying personal and corporate integrity
- Ability to understand objective and work independently or in collaboration with internal partners, both horizontally and vertically within the organization to successfully deliver results
Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements. Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding. Persists despite obstacles and opposition or setbacks. Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure. Displays a relentless commitment to win. Displays personal and corporate integrity. Demonstrates a passion for profession and a drive to improve. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful. Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don't necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.