Wellington Management offers comprehensive investment management capabilities that span nearly all segments of the global capital markets. Our investment solutions, tailored to the unique return and risk objectives of institutional clients in more than 60 countries, draw on a robust body of proprietary research and a collaborative culture that encourages independent thought and healthy debate. As a private partnership, we believe our ownership structure fosters a long-term view that aligns our perspectives with those of our clients.
We are transitioning to a hybrid work environment where both remote work and the office play a critical role. Our vision is a future where all employees are empowered to work flexibly to drive the best outcomes for our clients. Flexible work is a mindset and a core value. Our employees are encouraged to work remotely two days a week as a standard practice and will have flexibility in terms of working hours.
The Global Marketing Team partners with client-facing colleagues to drive marketing efforts that communicate the firm's investment capabilities, culture, and brand. We plan and execute global marketing programs which position the firm's thought leadership, capabilities, culture and brand with the objective of retaining clients and growing our business.
The Marketing Analyst, based in our APAC office, will partner with regional and global Marketing colleagues to effectively execute marketing deliverables for clients and prospects. The successful candidate will have relevant experience within the asset management industry and proven strong project management skills. The successful candidate will have exemplary attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, and a professional demeanor.
The Marketing Analyst primary responsibilities are to work closely with regional Marketing Strategists to plan and execute different aspects of the integrated marketing plans across the institutional and wealth channels. The Marketing Analyst will also manage the pipeline of current and upcoming content projects alongside other team members and be responsible for the governance and administration of our content workflow tool, Kapost.
Key responsibilities include:
Integrated marketing support
- Support the creation and delivery of sales and marketing materials including brochures, white papers, sales aids, fund toolkits, seminar presentations and digital contents etc.
- Proactively communicate, collaborate and drive across functions including Legal & Compliance, Wellington Funds Group and offshore teams on all relevant aspects of marketing deliverables and programs
- Familiarise with the use of various marketing workflow tools including Kapost, Salesforce Campaign and Marketo, to manage workflows and drive effective capacity planning and timely delivery of output.
- Assist the Marketing Strategists to project manage and track progress of marketing campaigns especially in assets creation and management.
- Put selected marketing content and whitepapers through the translation process and where required, support the process of editing to Chinese.
Marketing operations support
- Serve as a main point of contact and resource for APAC team members while working with Marketing Operations to set up and manage the day-to-day workflow for APAC Marketing requests, including assessing new requests for completeness and approval, constructing workflows to ensure timely delivery, monitoring and managing active workflows, and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Partner with and coordinating global and local resources, identifying risks and dependencies, managing changing priorities, and communicating clearly, concisely and regularly with stakeholders.
- Identify areas for process improvement and collaborating with team members globally to identify solutions and implement efficiencies.
- Maintain process documentation for clear and easy reference.
- Build and maintain various views and reports for users.
- Serving as a day-to-day resource for offshore marketing operations team members, ensuring accountability for SLAs and process adherence in order to deliver projects on time.
- 5+ years of experience in intermediary and/or institutional marketing within the asset management industry.
- Strong process-orientation with an eye towards process management and improvement
- Detail-oriented, strong project management skills, ability to exercise sound business judgement, proactive in creative problem solving and able to escalate issues when needed
- Ability to work effectively with global colleagues and demonstrate a global mindset
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a high paced, fast moving environment; exhibit grace under pressure
- Ability to work independently under tight timeframes
- Comfortable learning new systems and working on creative solutions
- Team player orientation, a positive attitude and terrific work ethic
- Previous experience in workflow tool and/or Global Marketing a plus
This is a 12 month contract with the ability to renew based on performance
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's ok. If you believe that you could excel in this role, we encourage you to apply and welcome a chance to review your background. We are dedicated to building and maintaining a diversified workforce and considering a broad array of candidates with a variety of skill, workplace experiences, and backgrounds.
As an equal opportunity employer, Wellington Management ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, creed, national origin, age, ancestry, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, citizenship, marital status, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law . If you are a candidate with a disability, or are assisting a candidate with a disability, and require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please email us at GMCANINQ@wellington.com .