Who we are
Britannia Financial Group is a global financial services company that combines local expertise with global solutions to offer a full range of financial products including, securities & derivatives brokerage services, asset and wealth management products to its clients.. Britannia is steeped in banking history and tradition. A group evolving through the decades by adapting itself to the new realities of the international financial environment.
We aim to build and maintain strong relationships with both clients and employees, providing space for employees to maximise their potential in a stimulating working environment. Britannia anticipates a period of significant growth, both in the UK and internationally, which presents the opportunity for sustained professional development and progression. Role Overview
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Oracle Developer to carry out a pivotal role within the IT department. The role will involve implementing new solutions across the group with many major planned projects. This is a great opportunity for professional and career development. This is a fully remote work from home role. Some of the activities you will be involved with
Experience we are looking for
- Design & Build Solutions from Scratch to meet agreed requirements
- Participate in requirements gathering activities and providing feedback
- Develop software that conforms to a design model within its constraints
- Develop and execute unit test programs to ensure correctness of the implementation
- Enhance existing PL/SQL processes and APEX Applications
- Creating APIs using ORDS RESTful Web Services.
- Generate documents and reports from APEX application using PL/PDF
- Document all solution designs to high standard
Benefits we offer
- Ideally you will have worked for a financial services company previously
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience working with Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g including PL/SQL programming - Proficient in writing SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures, packages and triggers.
- Experience working in APEX development
- Experience working in using Oracle Developer Suite (Forms and Report)
- Extensive experience of Data Handling, Data Mapping and Data Import
- Experience in Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Business Process Redesign and Mapping, Testing & User training, Documentation of activities, processes, test scripts and results and Client interaction
- Experience creating bespoke application using APEX
- Development using PL/SQL and Application Express (APEX) and Requirements Analysis
We offer a leading benefits and reward program alongside a hybrid working policy to attract and employ the most skilled and talented employees in the industry. From competitive pay to a comprehensive health, family and wellness cover. We make sure every aspect of our employee's well-being is taken care of. Our commitment to equal opportunities
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a global company . We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.