The Sales Development Representative is a junior sales role which will contribute to the growth of our regional sales pipeline via activities focusing on outbound leads generation and inbound leads follow-up. The role aims to prospect, nuture, and qualify new sales opportunities, supporting the overall sales organisation in selling the full suite of MA's products across all customer segments. This is a development role which aims to position the SDR as a sales talent for the future, within the greater MA APAC and ME sales organisation. The MA sales organisation has an inclusive, team-oriented sales culture that values both collaboration and results.
As a SDR, you will:
- Strategise with sales teams on their key focus areas, and work on plans to generate sales pipeline through SDR activities.
- Lead cold calling campaigns to prospect, nuture warm leads, and qualify new sales opportunities.
- Conduct research to identify key target personas and collate relevant contact information for outreach.
- Execute cold outreach, to successfully prospect target personas and nuture leads.
- Qualify sales opportunities and collaborate with greater sales teams and functions to progress deals.
- Follow-up on leads generated by marketing and events, with the same intention of nuturing them into qualified sales opportunities.
- Collaborate and work closely with internal stakeholders to achieve common sales objectives.
- Utilize CRM software to track and measure all sales development activity.
- Be exposed to a wide range of tools, and deploy them to help with SDR related work.
- Bachelors' degree in finance, economics or related area required.
- 1-3 years' experience in a sales role is a bonus.
- Must want a career in sales.
- English language proficiency is required; proficiency in a key second language of the region is a big plus.
- High energy and enthusiam, strong willingness to learn and grow.
- Must be comfortable having conversations and managing objections.
- Driven to exceed goals and motivated by achieving measurable results; this is a role with commissionable targets and KPIs.
- Diligence, attention to detail, multi-tasking and prioritization are keys to success in this role.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Moody's is a developmental culture where we value candidates who are willing to grow. So, if you are excited about this opportunity but don't meet every single requirement, please apply! You may be a perfect fit for this role or other open roles.
Moody's is a global integrated risk assessment firm that empowers organizations to make better decisions.
At Moody's, we're taking action. We're hiring diverse talent and providing underrepresented groups with equitable opportunities in their careers. We're educating, empowering and elevating our people, and creating a workplace where each person can be their true selves, reach their full potential and thrive on every level. Learn more about our DE&I initiatives, employee development programs and view our annual DE&I Report at moodys.com/diversity