We are now working with a highly profitable and highly acquisitive mid market European private equity fund. The fund invests in already successful, well managed businesses which have great market share and the ability to expand through organic growth and expansion.
They are now looking to add an Associate to their team.
The role will focus on the origination and execution of investments for the fund across Europe:
The role will involve:
• Providing execution support on new deals and bolt-on acquisitions.
• Working within sector teams, contribute to the generation, assessment and development of new deal opportunities.
• Supporting their portfolio companies, often as a board observer or non-executive director, to deliver key value creation initiatives and successful exits.
They are interested in meeting with professionals who will have a background as follows:
• Investment associates with other private equity funds
• Investment bankers with 4 years + M&A experience