The Product Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for the development of product plans, strategies and tactics in coordination with the Product Management team. The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position. Responsibilities:
- Drive the Managed Investments business and be responsible for the Managed Investments revenue to contribute towards overall investment products revenue.
- Oversee all aspects of program life cycle management including market demands, technology trends, product development, launches, and marketing of investment product
- Survey and analyze competitive industry landscapes to identify relative trends, threats, and opportunities to apply strategy roadmap and development to execution
- Participate in development of client valued propositions, positioning, segmentation, pricing, targeting, channel strategies, and competitive differentiation to achieve preferred status as a partner to Citi clients.
- Identify Investment product gaps and continuously seek new solutions by conducting due diligence and analysis on new investment funds and alternative investments.
- Manage day-to-day product marketing for investment solutions such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies
- Define and launch new products, features, and capabilities including defining the product/feature and go-to-market strategy through both RM and digital channels
- Manage internal and external investment partners and/or vendor relationships, engage in negotiations, manage ongoing relationships, and prepare agreements
- Evaluate the economic, financial and market factors together with Citi views and conduct frequent market commentaries to RMs
- Construct and distribute investment strategies, product positioning and investment concepts to RMs
- Recommend strategic portfolio diversification and optimizing investors' holdings
- Conduct portfolio analytics on the Investments AUM and investors base and generate opportunities to optimize and grow the investment book
- Manage and drive digital projects/capability builds under Win in Wealth business strategy
- Have strong domain knowledge of wealth management to effectively participate in technology development
- As a SME, provide user requirements, through taking a Customer-centric, RM-centric, and segment-specific requirements (if any) across the various business segments.
- Drive continuous product and roadmap improvements new project features and deliveries required to address changing customer needs
- Help drive innovation and lead in digital transformation as well as sales process enhancements.
- Support smooth rollout of enhancements, manage pre and post-implementation activities, train RMs and develop and improve sales processes
- Work closely with IT/ops team to resolve project and implementation issues
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years or relevant experience
- Degree in economics, investments or finance will be an added advantage.
- Experience/knowledge of retail wealth management products
- Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends
- Have a strong domain knowledge of wealth management as well as digital wealth trends and platforms.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to define and achieve high value business goals
- Have strong engagement and collaboration skills with external partners and internal stakeholders
- Working knowledge of market dynamics, products, and competitive climate
- Must be a self-starter with drive and initiative and eagerness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Ability to work unsupervised and adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate
- Mature disposition with the ability to persist and convert an idea/opportunity into business
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Excellent team skills and the ability to work effectively with all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Demonstrates project management skills
Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Product Management and Development Job Family:
Product Management Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting