Product Management Associate
Sycamore Tree Capital Partners, L.P. is a value-oriented asset management boutique focused primarily on alternative credit, including bank loans, high yield credit, structured products, stressed, distressed and special situations investing. The firm is committed to building and maintaining a diverse, inclusive culture that embodies the key principles of: client-focus, excellence, integrity, humility, trust, and teamwork. For more information, please visit our website at www.sycamorelp.com.
Sycamore Tree is seeking a Product Management Associate to join its business development team. The position will report to the Head of Product Management and be responsible for supporting fundraising and investor relations activities across the firm’s alternative credit products and strategies. The position may be based in Dallas, Texas, or in New York City. The successful candidate is expected to be analytical and be able to take initiative and work independently, while collaborating with investment, marketing, compliance and finance professionals. The individual must have a desire to work in an entrepreneurial team environment and add value beyond formal role/responsibilities.
- Support the development of marketing materials for the firm’s institutional, private funds
- Produce periodic client reports for existing funds
- Learn and become a subject-matter expert on the firm’s products
- Assist in preparing responses to ad hoc due diligence requests
- Lead the completion of RFIs, RFPs, and investment consultant databases
- Assist in the onboarding of new investors
- Develop/provide expertise on technologies such as Intralinks, eVestment, Salesforce, Bloomberg
- Accurately produce and maintain data utilized for marketing purposes including performance, markets, employee, AUM, and investor information
- One to four years of experience in financial services (e.g. asset management firm, investment consultant, financial institution, research firm or related business). Project management experience is a plus.
- An undergraduate degree with a strong academic track record
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent data management and Excel skills with the ability to analyze portfolio and performance data
- Strong and creative PowerPoint skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Problem solver with ability to develop and implement solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Compensation & Benefits:
Sycamore Tree offers a competitive base salary plus a discretionary bonus based on defined performance criteria, encouraging alignment of interests among the firm’s clients/investors. We also provide an attractive employee benefits package. Sycamore Tree is an independent, entrepreneurial, diverse company and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For additional information and, or to apply for this opportunity, please go to https://app.trinethire.com/companies/31494-sycamore-tree-capital-partners/jobs.
More searches like this
- Hedge Funds Asset Management Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Institutional Sales Asset Management Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Marketing and Public Relations Asset Management Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Performance Analysis Asset Management Full Time Bachelors jobs
- Relationship Management Asset Management Full Time Bachelors jobs