Sobre a vaga
About The Job
- The Securitization Controller mission is to perform activities related to the cash monitorization, safekeeping and oversight duties, assuring the Investors protection
Your Main Activities Are
- Preparation of management companies' reports for validation
- Overview of all cash movements in Neolink
- Recovery and resolution of problems encountered on funds
- Update Activity Tracking (Subscription of notes, Purchase, Swap, OPCVM - Organisme de placement collectif en valeurs mobilières -, Cash flow monitoring, Position Monitoring)
- Check the Eligibility Criteria of recently bought Loans and Bonds
- Validation of Activity Rendering Accounts
- Annual certification of the assets of UCIs at the end of the financial year and controls
Profile And Skills To Success
- Bachelor's (3-5 years) in Economics, Finance and Accounting
- Postgraduate in Economics, Finance and Accounting
- Client Focus
- Attention to detail/rigor
- Analytical Ability
- Knowledge in Financial Markets - Transversal Financial Markets
- Knowledge of Operations and Processes – Control
- English (Operational)
- French (Operational)
- MS Office Pack Microsoft Excel (proficient)
- Groupware Microsoft Exchange Outlook (proficient)
Why joining BNP Paribas?
- Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
- Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
- International reach
BNP Paribas Holds Key Positions In Its Three Core Operating Divisions
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success.
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
- Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
- Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
- Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
- Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
- In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)
At least 5 years
PRT - CIB
Job Number: 2208SSOP12465