- Perform activities within the assigned Credit Risk Strategy that reflects the Bank's tolerance for risk and the level of profitability the Bank expects to achieve for incurring various credit risks.
- Prepare facility agreements and security documents according to approved terms and conditions, ensuring adherence to internal and regulatory guidelines.
- Ensuring documentation is in accordance to the approved terms and conditions; liaising with external Legal Counsel where applicable.
- Ensure all required documents are collected and reviewed prior to disbursing of loans/facilities.
- Following the controls and ensure compliance procedures are implemented to identify & manage potential risk.
- Effective conduct of the documentation & credit facilities processes whilst maintaining independent control over related processes.
- Ensure that limits and collateral set-up in system
- Calculate value of collaterals on periodic basis and ensure that they are reflected in the systems.
- Prepare portfolio and MIS reports; prepare and provide Focus List report, reports related to Group Credit Monitoring and Early Warning
- Support the Credit team in preparing a recommendation to extend, decline, or request further structuring/ guarantees/ collaterals to the deal to minimize credit risk to meet the Group's credit risk standards
- University graduate preferably with a major in Finance, Banking, Economics, Mathematics, or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a Bank's Credit function environment
- Possess an understanding of business processes and controls in all credit/operational areas.
- Proficiency and an understanding of all pertinent regulations as well as best practices to the entire Credit workflow process.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057