Corporate Credit Analyst, Risk Management Department
- Provide credit assessment on new & existing corporate customers in various industry and prepare a well analysed credit proposal for further approval.
- Conduct periodic covenants check, portfolio reviews, regular compliance checks on financial covenants on respective accounts; keep management updated with any early warning signs.
- Perform rating reviews of accounts.
- Be well versed with the Bank's credit policies and procedures.
- Monitor market and industry movement, corporate action and other news flow; assist in industry reviews and internal policy update.
- At least 3 years' working experience in a financial institution. Commodities Trade Finance background would be an added advantage.
- Recognized Degree in Accountancy/Commerce/Business/Finance or equivalent.
- Good understanding of financial statement analysis and corporate banking products.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Chinese to communicate with Chinese speaking colleagues in Head office would be an added advantage.
- Numerate, analytical, well organised, able to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.