At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as a Risk and Performance Analyst.
Candidate will join as ESG Specialist in PMRO Risk & Performance team.
- Drive & support ESG initiatives and deliverables, with initial focus on operationalizing & implementing policy, process changes, associated system and client interface enhancements, as well as a cohesive and consistent review across risk management, disclosure and performance frameworks to integrate ESG requirements.
- Take ownership & coordinate ESG related matters with key stakeholders as well as external consultants, as required.
- Identify portfolio risks and escalate through monthly Governance meeting: watchlist, risky asset limit, concentration risk, liquidity risk, turnover, stress test and scenario analysis.
- Monitor PMs adherence to climate related investment guidelines, ESG criteria and regulatory requirements
- Provide insights into portfolio analysis, review and construction (including intranet publication, monthly strategy meeting, factsheets and adhoc requests)
- Measure performances of Portfolio Management and Research Office (PMRO) teams to ensure fair, objective and independent assessments.
- Maintain and review process documentation for Risk & Performance team.
- Participate actively in project implementation to define investment compliance, risk, and performance aspects.
- At least 5 or more years of relevant working experience in similar functions preferred.
- Good University degree from Finance / Quantitative discipline; preference will be for candidates with good analytical skills.
- Experienced in ESG and climate risk management
- Keen interest in portfolio management, risk analytics and investment compliance
- Advanced Excel, VBA, SQL, Power BI, and Python skills are essential and experience with a functional programming language would be an advantage.
- Effective problem solver, attention to detail and ability to work on tight deadlines
- Strategic thinker, strong in process and data gathering skills
- Team player with positive learning attitude
- CFA / FRM / ESG certification would be an advantage